PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 30, 2011

How I'm So Blessed

Wine and wedding cakephoto © 2011 Quinn Dombrowski | more info (via: Wylio)I had a lovely birthday. So lovely, in fact, that I went ahead and extended it through the next day. These kinds of moments make me want to reflect on why I'm so blessed.
  • My husband (willing to drive 3 hours so I could have the sandwich I wanted)
  • Blueberries (the kind that are so big and sweet and juicy, you want to eat them until you're sick)
  • My kids (they fixed me a full meal, including a from-scratch chocolate cake wreck)
  • My parents (gave me an amazing start on life and unconditional love throughout)
  • My friends (hundreds of facebook messages & tweets made me feeling all gooey)
  • Wine (the glass of Pinot Noir that I had that evening was just divine)
  • Laughter (my favorite thing to do is laugh and people provided me with tons to laugh about over the past few days)
  • Music (I've been listening to Josh Garrels' album pretty non-stop for the past few days and it reminds me why I love music so much)
  • Generosity (Friends, family & readers all pitched in and raised $370 for Nuru International! I cannot tell you how much that means to me!)
Thank you so much for making my birthday one to remember. 

+++++++

What are some things that make you happy?



Photobucket


 Subscribe in a reader or by email so you never miss a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs