- Rachel Held Evans started off the week really strong with her post about litmus tests. "I can spend my life trying to figure out whether other people are true followers of Jesus or I can spend my life trying to figure out if I'm one."
- I love a good love story and Joy Bennett shared hers this week. These make me all gooshy.
- Five of my favorite words I've read this week from David Nilsen.
- Shawn Smucker wrote a wonderful post about moving forward and how we sometimes sabotage our efforts by expecting perfection right from the start.
- Shaun Groves wrote a fantastic piece about doobies and listening to our kids.
- Ashleigh Baker wrote a spectacular piece about the look of pretty over at A Deeper Story.
- I don't know if this is the worst or best parent ever, but this makes waving at the bus awesome again. Thanks to my friend Bev for finding this.
(And on a personal note, thanks for all of your MASSIVE encouragement about the running thing. Fo rizzle. You're all the bomb diggity.)