- Jeff Goins shared a magnificent Writer's Manifesto. If you haven't got your copy, you're missing out (particularly if you're a writer, but truly I think an artist of any kind would be inspired by this).
- Rachel Held Evans has kind of been killing it on her blog lately, but I really just loved her piece about the reaction of the SBC to Rob Bell's book, and how that jives with their position on the age of accountability.
- I loved this post about roof wrecking from Tamara Lunardo. Absolutely beautiful and right on.
- David Hayward messes with me all of the time, and this cartoon from earlier this week was definitely one of those moments. I just love this.
- Even though it's full of language, I just adored this piece over at Cracked about becoming a published author. So much funny!
- And the band I play in finally released our new demo. I'd love it if you'd give it a listen and let me know what you think!
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? I'd love it if you'd drop a note in the comments with one of your posts!
Subscribe in a reader or by email so you never miss a post!