- My husband (willing to drive 3 hours so I could have the sandwich I wanted)
- Blueberries (the kind that are so big and sweet and juicy, you want to eat them until you're sick)
- My kids (they fixed me a full meal, including a from-scratch chocolate cake wreck)
- My parents (gave me an amazing start on life and unconditional love throughout)
- My friends (hundreds of facebook messages & tweets made me feeling all gooey)
- Wine (the glass of Pinot Noir that I had that evening was just divine)
- Laughter (my favorite thing to do is laugh and people provided me with tons to laugh about over the past few days)
- Music (I've been listening to Josh Garrels' album pretty non-stop for the past few days and it reminds me why I love music so much)
- Generosity (Friends, family & readers all pitched in and raised $370 for Nuru International! I cannot tell you how much that means to me!)
Thank you so much for making my birthday one to remember.
What are some things that make you happy?
Subscribe in a reader or by email so you never miss a post!