PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Guest Post at JoyInThisJourney.com

Today I have the great honor of guest posting for one of the most beautiful writers I've had the privilege of meeting in the past year. Joy is a lovely woman and I am constantly amazed by the way that she graciously deals with the difficulties that life throws at her. She's one of those people who make you feel like a better person just for knowing her. My life has definitely been enriched by having her as a part of my virtual village. She wrote a lovely piece for the Not Alone series and is a wonderful, encouraging friend. So I was humbled to be invited to guest post for her. Here's a snippet of my piece:
For as long as I can remember, music has been a part of my church life. Growing up, I sang in and played the piano for my church choir. In college, I studied music and played the piano at the school’s Newman Center. As an adult, I have played in churches of all kinds, from a fledgling start up with just a few families to a packed service that has 2500 people in attendance. Church music is woven into the fabric of my life. 
But there was a season where that fabric had a hole. One season where lies eclipsed my passion. One season when the song was silenced. (read more)
I'd love it if you'd swing over to Joy's and check out the rest of the story. Thanks, as always, for your support!

Photobucket


 Subscribe in a reader so you never miss a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs