PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Podcast with AgnosticRadio

I'm still a little bit amazed by the interesting people that I meet and the fascinating things I get to do around this big old internets. I love that I'm able to connect with so many folks from such divergent walks of life. Honestly, I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.

This weekend, Jason and I had the opportunity to interview with J.G. over at Agnostic Radio for their weekly podcast. A few months ago they announced that they were looking for couples where one person was religious and the other was not to interview and my friend  The Agnostic Wife mentioned to them that Jason and I fit that description. We got in touch and after our schedules FINALLY synced up, we were able to sit down and do an interview.

This is our first time talking about our marriage out in public together, so please keep that in mind as you listen to me fumble around. Also, keep in mind that we're really just a boring old married couple. I'm thinking next time we'll need to drum up a little more hostility for one another to make it more exciting. Mostly, we just like each other an awful lot and see our religious differences as a relatively minor part of our relationship. But I'd still love it if you'd swing by and check out our interview! Don't forget to leave a comment and let them know that you stopped by.

You can follow Agnostic Radio on Twitter, on Facebook and subscribe to their podcast.

Thanks again to J.G. for the opportunity! If anyone else would like to speak with one or both of us or schedule any kind of interview, you can contact me through Twitter, Facebook or email.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs