PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Stuff I've Been Reading

Another week, another compilation of my favorite posts from around the internets. Check them out and let me know what you think!
  • I really enjoyed this repost by Katdish about the power of our words. A great reminder to say what needs to be said.
  • My friend Sarah Askins wrote a lovely post about the tornadoes and how each of us is living in tomorrow's ruins.
  • I absolutely loved this post by Shanda (who, by the by, is one of the most lovely people you will ever want to meet on Twitter) about the picture that her daughter drew. I love the way she wrote this.
  • Jamie Wright shared about living among the Latin boys and what her heart (and all of our hearts) truly long for.
  • My friend Billy Williams got married on Friday night. I'm super happy for him and his wife. He chronicled their engagement and the creation of her engagement ring on his blog. If you want to be all inspired by love, I'd encourage you to check it out. (Billy works for Nuru and is just one of the most selfless people I know. I don't know Jamie well, but based on the few times we've met and how highly Billy speaks of her, I'm sure she's an amazing woman. I wish them all of the best!)
  • I stumbled upon The Walla Recovery this week and downloaded their EP for free. Absolutely spectacular music. Definitely head over to their site and give them a listen. Totally worth your time.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Share your links in the comments!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs