PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Stuff I've Been Reading

Thanks for stopping by yet again to see what I've been reading on the interwebs this week. Click on through for stuff I think you'll enjoy as well!
  • In the "must-read" category this week, please don't miss this post by Matthew Paul Turner about our debates about heaven and hell. This was probably the best thing I read all week.
  • Along those lines, Rachel Held Evans came in a close second with her post on Friday about the Great Disappointment.
  • Shawn Smucker wrote an amazing piece about how Jesus wants his world to end, not just yesterday, but every day.
  • Ed Cyzewski (whose name I live in constant fear of misspelling) wrote a post over at The High Calling about the ministry that we have outside of the Church. I absolutely loved this.
  • Kristin Tennant wrote a beautiful essay about those in-between times
  • And because one must enjoy a moment of humor, check out this post about things overheard in a bathroom by my friend Chad Jones.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Share your favorite links!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs