- I loved this post from Matthew Paul Turner about the May 21st judgment day prediction. Having never been in a congregation like that, this wasn't a perspective that I really considered. There is a lot of compassion in this post.
- Mason Slater wrote a beautiful, honest post about his former life as a homophobe. A great reminder that we need to look to other's stories.
- This piece by Ashleigh Baker about a church girl's abortion has been on my mind since I read in Thursday morning. Honestly, this is one that will probably stay with me for a really long time.
- My friend KC celebrated 100 posts at his site this week. The contest for some freebies is over, but stop by and wish him well. He's a class act!
- Kristin Tennant got accused of "happy talk" for daring to suggest that people can move on with their lives after a divorce. I just loved her response to the accusations.
- And even though this is a post from last week, I was super excited to see that Allie Brosh has a book coming out in just three times the shelf life of a potato!
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Leave a comment with your favorite post. And feel free to leave a comment congratulating my hubby on his commencement day (more about that on Tuesday)!