PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Stuff I've Been Reading

Another Sunday, another chance to link up to some of my favorite posts from the week. This week I'm posting some of my favorites from the Rally to Restore Unity. Enjoy!
  • There were a number of amazing posts for the Rally to Restore Unity synchroblog, but my favorite was this one by Eric Pazdziora. "Maybe we just couldn't see it because we were looking at the things we want to argue about instead of the things we want to sing about."
  • Ed Cyzewski wrote a letter to himself 15 years ago. I thought that was a really creative way to highlight unity not just within the whole body, but within ourselves as well.
  • Kathy Escobar wrote about why we have a hard time following the Golden Rule.
  • Elizabeth Esther wrote that our Catholic brothers and sisters love Jesus. I know!
  • Kristin Tennant wrote a lovely post about her faith journey and some of the "potty breaks" along the way.
  • Mason Slater went a different way with the March to Keep Disunity Alive. I think his signs were my favorites of the week.
  • And the one non-rally post that I simply can't ignore: Matt Cannon wrote a spectacular piece of poetry on Friday. It would be criminal not to include it.
I encourage you to stop by Rachel's blog and click through the many, many posts that went up. Lots of really great stuff there. I haven't even come close to reading everything, but what I've read has been pretty fantastic.

What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Leave a link in the comments!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs