PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Post at The Well Written Woman

Yesterday the second part of my Why I'm No Longer Pro-Life piece posted at The Well Written Woman.
When we found out that I was pregnant for the fourth time, my husband and I just laughed. We had already done the “terrified to be pregnant” thing a few times, so we just found this surprise simply amusing. We both knew that this person completed our family, so we were anxious to tell everyone about the newest addition. We knew that all of our friends and relatives would share in our joy.
 Except not so much.
You can head over here to read the rest. And if you missed it, you can read part one here.
I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs