PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Post at The Well Written Woman (5/22)

I have another post up today at The Well Written Woman. My post is about what the world looks like now that there are no Real Christians (TM) left due to yesterday's rapture.
Since the world is empty of real Christians, I figured I’d try to guess what it looks like. Of course, since I'm writing this before the rapture, I have to figure out who the real Christians actually were.
I'd love it if you'd stop by and give it a read. Feel free to share it with all of your friends on Facebook or Twitter! This is a great site with lots of fun women. Thanks as always for your support!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs