- Shawn Smucker occasionally has a knee-jerk reaction to things. This week, he had a reaction to the child abuse situation at Penn State. My reaction is pretty much the same.
- Sarah Bessey had a fantastic essay at Relevant about 10 ways to occupy without picketing.
- Mrs. Metaphor wrote a wonderful post about amendment 26 in Mississippi. I appreciate the way that she handled this difficult story.
- My friend Kristin Tennant wrote a wonderful post about the tension that some of us feel on Veteran's Day.
- Mary Kathryn celebrated five years of sobriety this week. That is crazy awesome.
- Haven't posted a cake wreck in a while. These are really...something.
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Stuff I've Been Reading
Thanks for stopping by again! As always, I hope that you find something here that moves you and causes you to think. And away we go!