PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Stuff I've Been Reading

Thanks for coming by yet again to check out the links I've collected through the week. Hope you find something here that causes you to think and maybe have a good conversation.
  • This post by Kathy Escobar moved me to tears. If you have ever felt marginalized by the Church, go read this right away.
  • If you're looking for proof that reconciliation can happen, be sure to read this story about the former skinhead who has his facial tattoos removed. A powerful reminder that ANYONE can change.
  • Jamie Wright has a crazy cat named Knives (after Knives Chau from Scott Pilgrim). He licked the butter. And Jamie wrote one of her best posts yet (which is something, because pretty much everything that chick writes is gold). 
  • I mentioned this on Thursday, but I cannot express how happy I am for my dear friend Tamara who is heading up the What a Woman is Worth project with Civitas. If you would like to contribute, check out this link.
  • I absolutely adored this cartoon by David Hayward. I have never pictured this verse that way, but I will from now on.
  • Allie over at Hyperbole and a Half is back! I'm sad that she went through a bout with depression, but she describes what it feels like remarkably well and I'm glad to see that she's on the other side.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Leave a link to your best stuff!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs