PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Stuff I've Been Reading

This is a list of some of my favorite things that I've read this week. There is a ton of good stuff out there, this is where I feature about half a dozen posts that stood out for me. Swing on by and let me (and them!) know what you think!

  • My dear friend Tamara wrote a stunning post about the unfair labels that we give ourselves. The post is beautiful and features a fantastic cartoon from the talented Wes Molebash.
  • And speaking of Wes, be sure to check out his awesome post about offensive Christian art. Some phenomenal discussion about that topic in the comments. If you're an artist or enjoy art and a Christian, you will want to read that.
  • Kristin Tennant has been going through some difficulties lately and from them, wrote a beautiful piece about worry and regret.
  • Chad Jones wrote a really thought-provoking piece about civility in the Church. It mentions Rob Bell, but that's not the point, which is why I'm posting it, even though I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't post any more about the whole Rob Bell thing.
  • This cartoon by David Hayward (NakedPastor) was about one of the best things I've seen all week. God. Is. Always. Bigger.
  • Another pastor friend, Matt Cannon, wrote a really brilliant piece about the things that are too important to forget (and some things that it's okay to forget). There's a Balki Bartokomous reference in the post, so you KNOW it's good.
On a personal note, thanks to those who went over to Hemant's blog and left comments there. Your support means more than I can say. Thank you.

What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link up your best stuff -- I want to read it!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs