PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 25, 2011

Guest Post at FriendlyAtheist.com

After my guest post at Rachel Held Evans's blog a few weeks ago, my friend Hemant Mehta invited me to guest post at his blog. Hemant's book, I Sold My Soul on eBay, was the first book I read after Jason came out to me as an atheist, and he and I have developed a friendship over the past year and had a chance to meet at a dinner following the Rally to Restore Sanity last November. His blog is my favorite of the atheist blogs that I read and I'm flattered that he would invite me to post at his place.

I'd love it if my readers would stop by his site and read my piece and maybe stick around and read some of what he as to say as well. I think there are things we can learn from one another and I hope we'll continue to have these opportunities for open dialog.


I love to read and I particularly like to read things that are of interest to important people in my life. So when my husband came out to me as an atheist in late 2009, I went looking for something to read so I could better understand his views. And the first book that I read wasn't Dawkins or Hitchens or Harris, but rather Hemant's. (read more)

Thank you all for your support. You guys are the best! Now, go read and leave a comment? 'Kay?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs