PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Guest Post at RachelHeldEvans.com

Rachel Held Evans is absolutely my blogging idol. She has the most gracious, gentle, eloquent voice out there, in my opinion. She manages to take delicate, controversial issues and write about them in ways that prompt thought rather than reactions and I love that about her. Rachel's first book (Evolving in Monkeytown) was fantastic and based on what I've read at her blog, her next book should be phenomenal as well.

So I am tremendously excited to be guest posting for her today. 
About a year and a half ago my husband revealed to me that he no longer shared my Christian faith. That was a strange moment in our relationship and when he first came out to me as an atheist, I made some horribly wrong assumptions. I would like to take a few minutes of your time to help you not make those or other mistakes if you happen to meet a self-identifying atheist out in the wild. (read more)
Thanks for heading on over to read the rest of the post!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs