- Loved this post from my friend KC about the importance of small things. He really gets to the heart of it with this.
- In the continuing Rob Bell brouhaha, at least one minister lost his job for saying that perhaps our version of hell isn't right. Chad Holtz wrote a really powerful piece about what other things he lost when he lost hell.
- I loved Matthew Paul Turner's thoughts about the Rob Bell interview from Monday night. This line grabbed me: "And who am I to be so bold as to limit how merciful God is and will be?"
- Jason Boyett did a self-interview about the Rob Bell interview. Pretty great blend of humor and sincerity, which is what I love about Jason's writing anyway.
- I totally don't watch the Bachelor, but it I did, I would want to watch it with Bryan Allain and Moses. This absolutely killed me.
- And the folks over at Cakewrecks absolutely crushed it with their St. Patrick's Day cake collection. I got your pot o' gold right here indeed.
What did you read/write/watch/listen to this week that moved you? Post your best stuff for us to read!