- Billy Coffey relayed a fantastic story about maturity for the blog carnival. Loved this.
- Jen Luitwieler wrote a wonderful piece about being inappropriate.
- Duane Scott shared a lovely tribute to one of the members of his virtual village who passed away. A reminder again that these relationships are every bit as real as our "real" relationships.
- Jon Acuff posted his 1000th SCL post. Fantastic walk down memory lane there. Huge congrats to him for this and so many other great successes.
- Matt Appling tells us who was Jesus's REAL best friend during Holy Week.
- And Shawn Smucker probably wrote my favorite post this week, reminding us not to rush to Easter.
Also tomorrow is the last day for the 24/7 Project. Please consider making a donation to Nuru International as a part of your Easter celebration. We have been given an amazing gift. Let's pass that on. (If you do choose to donate, please write "24/7 Project" in the box so we can see what we were able to raise. Thanks!)
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Feel free to link up your work - I love finding new blogs to read!