PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stuff I've Been Reading

Welcome to another week's round-up of some of my favorite things from around the world wide web. I hope you find something here of interest to you!
  • Jason Boyett posted his review of "Love Wins" but really, it's mostly a review of Christianity. It's tremendously insightful. This line is awesome: Most of us think we’re right. But we can’t all be right about everything. Right on.
  • John P. Avalon wrote a fantastic piece about Sen. Jon Kyl's "not intended to be a factual statement" comment. When the satirists are more accurate than our representatives, we've got serious problems.
  • The exceedingly hilarious Matt Cannon brought it again for another fantastic Prophetic Thursday. This time? Christian bloggers as movie stars. Please, subscribe to this guy if you don't already. He's phenomenal.
  • In probably the most controversial post on the whole internets this week, Knox McCoy wrote about the hierarchy of Easter candy. While I personally fully agree with him (particularly about #1), the comments got a bit heated. I may or may not have called my friend Tamara a Communist.
  • And speaking of Tamara, she crushed it with her hardcore breakdown of awesome words
  • In stuff I've watched, I finally finished watching Lost on Netflix. I cried. And I squealed when I got to see the sneak peak into the filming of The Hobbit
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link up some of your best stuff!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs