- Kevin Simmons wrote a wonderful piece about John Mark McMillan's sloppy wet kiss line in How He Loves. I love the original line and thought this piece nailed why I like it so much.
- I laughed the whole way through this post from Jon Acuff about meeting a famous Christian. FTR, I would have totally been that lady sitting beside him, plotting ways to wake up Smitty.
- Kathy "Katdish" wrote the best guide to successful blogging I've ever read. Truly, you need to follow all of her rules religiously.
- Matthew Paul Turner reminds me again why I stop by his blog every day with a lovely post about anger. Matthew wears his heart on his sleeve and I just love that about him.
- Because of the spectacular Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy references, you must check out this cake over at cakewrecks.
- And I'm crazy excited about my friend Jennifer Luitwieler's book announcement! Seriously, any book title that includes the word "poo" in it is definitely one that I want on my bookshelf. That it's written by someone with such a beautiful soul just is icing on the cake (but not a poo cake or poo icing, because that would just be super gross.).
- In music, if you haven't picked up The Civil Wars yet, please remedy that as soon as possible. Wow. Just stunning.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Stuff I've Been Reading
Welcome to another Sunday where I link up some of my favorite reads from the week. Click on through and see if anything resonates with you as well!