PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Stuff I've Been Reading

Welcome to another Sunday where I link up some of my favorite reads from the week. Click on through and see if anything resonates with you as well!
  • Kevin Simmons wrote a wonderful piece about John Mark McMillan's sloppy wet kiss line in How He Loves. I love the original line and thought this piece nailed why I like it so much.
  • I laughed the whole way through this post from Jon Acuff about meeting a famous Christian. FTR, I would have totally been that lady sitting beside him, plotting ways to wake up Smitty.
  • Kathy "Katdish" wrote the best guide to successful blogging I've ever read. Truly, you need to follow all of her rules religiously.
  • Matthew Paul Turner reminds me again why I stop by his blog every day with a lovely post about anger. Matthew wears his heart on his sleeve and I just love that about him.
  • Because of the spectacular Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy references, you must check out this cake over at cakewrecks.
  • And I'm crazy excited about my friend Jennifer Luitwieler's book announcement! Seriously, any book title that includes the word "poo" in it is definitely one that I want on my bookshelf. That it's written by someone with such a beautiful soul just is icing on the cake (but not a poo cake or poo icing, because that would just be super gross.).
  • In music, if you haven't picked up The Civil Wars yet, please remedy that as soon as possible. Wow. Just stunning.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to that moved you this week? Please feel free to link over to your blog so we can all share in the awesome! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs