PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Stuff I've Been Reading

Hey all! Hope you've had a restful weekend. Here are a couple of links to get you through this last day.
  • Jamie Wright had an awesome piece just last night about being a Christian tourist. Oh my word, this is one that's going to stick with me a long, long time.
  • Sarah Moon wrote an absolutely gorgeous post about why women matter
  • On a related note, Dianna Anderson wrote an important piece about why feminism matters.
  • Shawn Smucker and his family set out on their four month bus tour of America. You simply must subscribe to Shawn's blog. He is such an amazing writer, and I'm sure the next four months are going to be something worth watching.
  • If you've wondered about transracial adoption (and even if you haven't), be sure to check out the series that David Nilsen wrote about that topic this week.
  • Friend of the blog Knox McCoy released a new e-book this week. If you've been considering writing your own manifesto, don't write another word before you download A Manifesto About Manifestos: A Manifesto, as it has all the tools that you need to write a successful manifesto. Manifesto!
  • Finally, I want to take a minute to thank you so much for your support of my post on Thursday. Thanks to the Christians who posted at Hemant's and to the atheists who posted here - stepping out of your comfort zone is never easy, and I love that you were willing to do that. Huge thanks to Hemant for generously offering me a voice on his blog. And to my regular readers, thank you for allowing me to write about things that aren't necessarily safe without fear. That is a gift to me that I don't take for granted.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Leave a link in the comment section!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs