Anyway, I've got some hot links (hott linxx?) for you to check out today. I hope you find something that will spark some interesting conversation.
- This post by Lauren Dubinsky was one of my very favorites of the week. I've read a lot of posts on the "love the sinner, hate the sin" problem, but this one addresses it in a truly beautiful way.
- Elizabeth Esther lives in California and voted for Proposition 8 in 2008. She has written before about her change of heart, but I particularly liked her post this week following the most recent court decision.(By the by, congrats on the agent Elizabeth! YAY!)
- I love Adele and her stunning voice. And I also loved this article about the scientific reason why Adele's song "Someone Like You" makes you cry.
- Shawn Smucker did it again this week by writing a brilliant piece about how we are frequently immature in our thankfulness.
- In the continuing discussion about what it means to be "feminine" or "masculine," Ed Cyzewski brings a bit of sarcasm to the table. But you should not assume that table is in the kitchen.
- If you're still looking for a gift for that special someone for Valentine's Day, be sure to check out these gems over at Cake Wrecks. Something to melt their heart, for sure.