PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 20, 2012

Looking for Guest Posts

'Guest Pass' photo (c) 2005, Paul Downey - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/I've been guesting out a good bit (you can see a list of all of my guest posts here), but it's been a while since I've hosted any guest posts here. I feel bad about that, and would like to change it.

I'm always open to guest posts about unexpected relationships, faith, significance, but right now I'm specifically soliciting guest posts about cross-gender friendships. Do you have a close friend who isn't the same sex as you? Is your spouse in a cross-gender friendship? Have your thoughts about these friendships changed? What have you learned from your opposite-sex friendships?

If you have something to contribute to the conversation, shoot me a message. I'd like to run these pieces over the next two months, so please have a submission to me by next Friday (March 2). You can read my posting guidelines here. You can email your submissions to me here.

I look forward to hearing and sharing your stories!

And if you're interested in signing up for the Sacred Friendship Gathering, there is still space available. Stop by this page for registration information. And if you're going, be sure to let me know so we can hang out. It's just $50 and it's going to be a really great time!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs