PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Funny Valentine

'Happy Valentine's Day ' photo (c) 2008, christina rutz - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/
My husband and I are truly the least romantic people ever. When we woke up this morning, he rolled over and said, "Here's to yet another Valentine's day not celebrated with you."

I love that guy.

Regardless of how you feel about Valentine's day, I think we all like to laugh. So here are a couple of my favorite Valentine laughs.

So what's your favorite funny, silly, nerdy Valentine? Any personal stories that you need to share, this is a safe place. More or less.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs