PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday Evening Blog Post: December 2011 edition


Elizabeth Esther is hosting her monthly link up party at her blog. In this, we're asked to link up our favorite post from the previous month.

For December, I chose the post that I wrote on Christmas eve, entitled Hark. Christmas eve is definitely one of my very favorite days of the year, but it is insanely busy (and has been for as long as I can remember), and as a result, I'm often not attentive to the story that is unfolding before me. Also, Hark, the Herald Angels Sing is my favorite Christmas carol.

Head over to Elizabeth's place and link up your favorite from December. And feel free to leave me a link here as well so I don't miss it!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs