PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Post at ChurchLeaders.com and Provoketive.com

Thanks all for your kind retweets and Facebook shares of my piece yesterday. You all are pretty awesome. But only in an "I like you" way, not in any kind of idolatrous way. Because that would be silly.

Anyway, my post was picked up by Jonathan Brink over at Provoketive and by the good people at ChurchLeaders.com. I'm delighted that my tiny, little nod to Zaphod Beeblebrox is getting some play out there (I assume that's the draw).

If you're stopping by here from either of those sites, welcome! You can check out some of my favorite posts on the sidebar on the right, and you can click on the button below to subscribe to my blog. I'd love for you to take the journey with us!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs