PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 23, 2012

Guest Post at TheHandwritten.com

Michael D. Perkins writes The Handwritten, one of the most creative blogs that I read. It is, as the name implies, a collection of handwritten posts. I find his style beautiful and unique. Seeing someone's handwritten work connects you to them in a completely different way.

Today I'm sharing some of my own handwriting over at Michael's site. The post is the shortest thing I've written, just three words long, but it's a question that I want to ask myself regularly. I'd love it if you'd head on over to The Handwritten to give it a look. While you're there, be sure to subscribe to Michael's site so you can download his free e-book.

Thanks for reading my piece!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs