All joking aside (for the record, it is never, ever aside in our house), I am ridiculously happy to be married to Jason. He is my most favorite person and I consider myself lucky beyond words to get to spend my life with him.
After fifteen years, I would, without hesitation, marry this man again. Here are just a few of those reasons:
- He makes me laugh harder than anyone else.
- He knows how to play.
- He is the most honest person I've ever met.
- He has a killer ass.
- We never run out of things to talk about.
- He is smart, but never gets tired of learning more.
- He is generous, even when he doesn't have much to give.
- He is passionate.
- He has always treated me with respect, even when we disagree.
- He introduced me to Beavis & Butt-head
- He produces ridiculously good-looking children.
- He agrees that for our fiftieth anniversary, we will go to a clothing optional resort.
- He chooses to put others, including me, ahead of himself.
- He tells me that he loves me every single day.
What's your favorite thing about your significant other? If you're not with someone, what is something that you're looking for in a mate?