PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

15 Reasons Why I'd Do It Again

Today Jason and I celebrate fifteen years of marriage! To each other! Consecutively! Exclamation points!

All joking aside (for the record, it is never, ever aside in our house), I am ridiculously happy to be married to Jason. He is my most favorite person and I consider myself lucky beyond words to get to spend my life with him.

After fifteen years, I would, without hesitation, marry this man again. Here are just a few of those reasons:
  1. He makes me laugh harder than anyone else.
  2. He knows how to play.
  3. He is the most honest person I've ever met.
  4. He has a killer ass.
  5. We never run out of things to talk about.
  6. He is smart, but never gets tired of learning more.
  7. He is generous, even when he doesn't have much to give.
  8. ***censored***
  9. He is passionate.
  10. He has always treated me with respect, even when we disagree.
  11. He introduced me to Beavis & Butt-head
  12. He produces ridiculously good-looking children.
  13. He agrees that for our fiftieth anniversary, we will go to a clothing optional resort.
  14. He chooses to put others, including me, ahead of himself.
  15. He tells me that he loves me every single day.
Happy anniversary, baby. I hope I've given you even a fraction of what you've given me. I love you.

+++++++++++

What's your favorite thing about your significant other? If you're not with someone, what is something that you're looking for in a mate?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs