PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 27, 2012

Guest Post at InAMirrorDimly.com

Ed Cyzewski has become one of my favorite writers over the past year. I love his perspective on writing, life, and faith. His recent book about Christian unity is absolutely fantastic and I can't recommend it enough. And for just a few more days, you can download all of Ed's books super cheap. On top of all that, he is a steadfast supporter of my writing and just a great guy. Plus, he has rabbits. So yeah.

He has recently launched a new series called Women in Ministry, which, as you may have guessed, is about women in ministry. I'm honored to be a part of this, sandwiched in between some of my very favorite writers. Here's a snippet of my piece:
I don’t know if music can technically be a part of your DNA from a scientific standpoint, but I’m pretty certain that music was etched into my soul from the start. From my earliest days, music has played an integral role in bringing me joy. 
Likewise, the church has always been a part of my life. Some of my first memories are in the church. I can’t think of a season when the church hasn’t been a key character in my existence. 
It makes sense that the two would find their way together.
Head on over to Ed's to read the rest!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs