PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Stuff I've Been Reading

Sunday. Wrap-up. Go.
  • I loved this piece by Naomi over at Aiming Low about Klout. She crushed it.
  • The doughnut wars are ON, people. On the side of Dunkin Donuts, Knox McCoy. Standing up for Krispy Kreme, Jessica Buttram. The winner? Definitely us, because these pieces are hilarious.
  • My friend Katie ALICEA wrote a beautiful post about settling down, now that she's an old married woman. Her perspective on marriage is one that I share completely. 
  • Because it mentions A Prayer for Owen Meany, I have to point to Shawn Smucker's post about emotion during writing. I think it's an intriguing quote and I've been thinking about my response a lot.
  • I forgot to include this in last week's round-up, but it's too important to get passed. Great (!!!) post by Sharideth Smith about a contributor to divorce that is not talked about near often enough. 
  • Cathy LaGrow breaks down the scariness factor of snakes vs. spiders.
  • This picture over at Catalog Living made me laugh out loud. 
  • Right now at Amazon you can get 99 pieces by Mozart (well, kind of - they're counting each movement as a piece, but all movements are included, so you know, it's like 70 something pieces) for just a dollar. If you're looking for a way to balance out all of that Black Eyed Peas on your MP3 player, search no further.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link up your favorites in the comments!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs