- I loved this piece by Naomi over at Aiming Low about Klout. She crushed it.
- The doughnut wars are ON, people. On the side of Dunkin Donuts, Knox McCoy. Standing up for Krispy Kreme, Jessica Buttram. The winner? Definitely us, because these pieces are hilarious.
- My friend Katie ALICEA wrote a beautiful post about settling down, now that she's an old married woman. Her perspective on marriage is one that I share completely.
- Because it mentions A Prayer for Owen Meany, I have to point to Shawn Smucker's post about emotion during writing. I think it's an intriguing quote and I've been thinking about my response a lot.
- I forgot to include this in last week's round-up, but it's too important to get passed. Great (!!!) post by Sharideth Smith about a contributor to divorce that is not talked about near often enough.
- Cathy LaGrow breaks down the scariness factor of snakes vs. spiders.
- This picture over at Catalog Living made me laugh out loud.
- Right now at Amazon you can get 99 pieces by Mozart (well, kind of - they're counting each movement as a piece, but all movements are included, so you know, it's like 70 something pieces) for just a dollar. If you're looking for a way to balance out all of that Black Eyed Peas on your MP3 player, search no further.
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Stuff I've Been Reading
Sunday. Wrap-up. Go.