PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stuff I've Been Reading

It's Sunday! Which means it's time for me to share with you some of the thought-provoking, interesting, funny things that I've collected this week on the internets.
  • My friend David has been writing about an adoption series from the point of view of the birth mother. Even though this is not something that I've been a part of personally, I've found these posts to be absolutely beautiful. He finished up the series this week and I highly recommend it.
  • Following the news that Mars Hill Seattle sent a cease and desist letter to another church of the same name, Ed Cyzewski came up with a new logo for the church in Sacramento. I'm telling you, Ed is a problem solver.
  • Matthew Paul Turner and his wife Jessica are celebrating their seventh anniversary today. Stop by Matthew's blog, read their story and wish them a happy anniversary!
  • Knox McCoy gets pissed off about all kinds of things. This week he was pissed off by speakerphones. It made me giggle.
  • In honor of the National Day of Writing on Thursday, Kristin Tennant wrote a great essay about why it's important for her to write.
  • A local photographer and member at my church, Chad Griffith, released a video of time-lapsed photos that he's taken of Morgantown, WV over the past year. It is absolutely beautiful and has gone a bit viral around here (over 29,000 YouTube hits). You can read about the making of the video here and watch it below.



What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Leave a link to your favorites!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs