- I absolutely adored this post from Sarah Moon about Mark Driscoll's "God hates you" sermon. This one falls in the "if you read nothing else" category.
- My friend Sarah gave a wonderful perspective on treating your work as art.
- My darling husband wrote a great piece admitting a past wrong. That is really hard to do and I admire folks who are willing to put themselves out there like that.
- David Nilsen hosts his sister at his blog once a month. Her piece this month about how the Church should be more like the smoking section absolutely knocked me out.
- Everyone loves The Princess Bride. I love it when Cake Wrecks illustrates the plot of The Princess Bride in terrible cakes.
- Ben Sollee is giving away his most recent album for free. For reals, go download this right now. It is creative and beautiful and interesting and will make you significantly more hipster. But really, this is definitely amazing music and you should absolutely pick it up.
- And if you haven't read through all of the reviews of Not Alone, be sure to check out the Blog Tour post. There have been some new reviews added this week that you don't want to miss!
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Stuff I've Been Reading
Happy Sunday! Nice to see you back here. I hope that you've had a good week. I hope you find something here that makes your day a little better!