PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Guest Post at TheVeryWorstMissionary.com

I am not one of the cool kids and I am totally okay with that. But today I totally get to hang with one of the coolest people on the whole internets, Jamie, the Very Worst Missionary (and one of my blogging heroes). She invited me to guest post for her Missionary Positions (do you see why I love her yet?) and of course I had to do it.

When I start thinking about missionaries, I think about people are sharing Jesus with people. A missionary is someone who knows the gospel message and whose life goal it is to tell that life-giving message to anyone who will listen. I’ve been in the Church long enough to know that you don’t have to go to Africa to be a missionary (though it totally helps your missionary cred), but missionaries have a group they’re out to make sure to tell the story to. The unsaved.
I’m a Christian and my husband is an atheist.
So we all know who MY mission field is, right?
Head on over to Jamie's site to read the rest!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs