PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Guest Post at GoinsWriter.com

I don't follow a whole lot of "how to blog" blogs because honestly, I'm mostly going to write the way that I'm going to write, good advice be damned.

But not Jeff Goins. His is a blog I read regularly. Because not only does he give good blogging and writing advice, he gives good advice about being an artist and creative in those pursuits. Sure, he gives valuable tips on how to improve your content and how to bring more folks to your site to enjoy that content, but I don't feel like the whole thing is a numbers game with him, which I really appreciate.

Today I'm honored to be over at Jeff's place sharing about the Guest Post Extravaganza from back in August.
If you blog, you know letting your site sit idle for a month can be brutal on your audience and traffic.
I knew my core group of readers would stick around, but I didn't want to lose momentum that was building.
What was I to do?
I decided to open up my blog to the public.
I'd love it if you'd stop by and read the rest of the piece!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs