PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Stuff I've Been Reading

Sorry for the late post. Long day yesterday and bummed around today trying to recover and then realized, "Hey, it's Sunday and I haven't done a post!"

So here are some of my favorites from the week. Enjoy!
  • After a week off from blogging and social media, Rachel Held Evans came back with two simply beautiful posts. Please don't miss her Journeys of a Religious Misfit. Part 1 and Part 2.
  • Though I appreciated my friend Chad's "hate," I really loved this post about love.
  • Elizabeth Esther is putting her faith to action in some beautiful ways. She amazes me.
  • I really loved this cartoon about truth from David Hayward.
  • My friend Sarah wrote a great post about fear this week. Love seeing people face down fears!
  • After asking folks what I should watch on Netflix, I settled on Sherlock. Totally awesome. I highly recommend checking it out. 
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link it up in the comments!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs