So here are some of my favorites from the week. Enjoy!
- After a week off from blogging and social media, Rachel Held Evans came back with two simply beautiful posts. Please don't miss her Journeys of a Religious Misfit. Part 1 and Part 2.
- Though I appreciated my friend Chad's "hate," I really loved this post about love.
- Elizabeth Esther is putting her faith to action in some beautiful ways. She amazes me.
- I really loved this cartoon about truth from David Hayward.
- My friend Sarah wrote a great post about fear this week. Love seeing people face down fears!
- After asking folks what I should watch on Netflix, I settled on Sherlock. Totally awesome. I highly recommend checking it out.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link it up in the comments!