Now, on to the good stuff. As always, click through and leave a comment. We bloggers kinda' live for that.
- My new friend Nish at The Outdoor Wife wrote a fantastic piece about the economy of words over at Deeper Story.
- The hashtag that I mentioned over in my JCPenney post got picked up by the folks at Babble where they featured some additional tweets. That was a really awesome surprise!
- Janet Oberholtzer (whose book releases in just a few short weeks!) wrote a spectacular post about the long road. This one made me cry.
- Speaking of friends with books, Jen Luitwieler shared an excerpt from her new book, Run With Me. I'm reading it now and friends, it is spectacular. Do yourself a favor and pick it up. (She's right, it's really not a book about running.)
- In a mash up of two of my all-time favorite people, Jamie the Very Worst Missionary hosted Tamara Out Loud at her blog. And Tamara, as she does so often, crushed it with her post about being a writer, not a quilt.
- Over the past month, I've listened to Gabe Dixon's new album One Spark a lot. I like it only marginally less than his first album, but I ADORED his first, so this is still amazing. I have also fallen in love with Zoe Keating, an avant garde cellist who loops her playing so she's able to layer it. If you're looking for some great writing music, I highly recommend checking her out.
What have you been reading/writing/watching/listening to this week that moved you? Link it up!