PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Not Alone Housekeeping

You guys, the book is at the printers, like, right now. Every time I think my excitement level is maxed out, it cranks up another notch or two. You've all been so awesome so far at helping me by providing stories, support, back links in your blogs, all kinds of stuff, and now that it's close, I've got a few more ways that you can help.
  • Grab a button. I've got several different size buttons/ads that you can display on your website or blog (see the bottom of the post for examples and grab boxes). These will take folks to the Civitas website where they can order the book.
  • Share the pre-order link on Facebook or Twitter or Google + or whatever cooler thing that I'm not familiar with yet. I promise you, there is someone in your circle of influence who is dealing with depression right now and these stories will be healing for them.
  • Give a like to Civitas Press and Alise Write on Facebook. We'll be posting updates on those pages and you know you love Facebook. It's okay, we can all deal with our inability to quit it together. I'll start a Facebook group where we can support one another.
  • I've got some goodies for folks who are interested in a review on their blog. You can either email me or leave a comment with your email address below and I'll get in touch with you about that. Also, if you're interested in an interview or podcast or guest post sometime next month when the book releases, hit me up now. No matter what you might hear from my bandmates, I'm really quite a nice person.
Again, thank you so much for your support thus far in the process and for helping me now to get the word out. Your friendship and encouragement have meant a ton to me and I sincerely thank you for everything!




Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs