- Most Beautiful Post: Tetelestai -- This was pretty early on the blog, but I still think it's pretty lovely.
- Most Popular Post: A Christ-Centered Marriage -- I'm going with most popular on the blog, rather than most popular thing I've written, which was almost certainly my guest post over at Rachel Held Evans's place, Surviving a Conversation with an Atheist. (See how I did that there?)
- Most Controversial Post: My Big Gay Post -- Actually, it's kind of a toss-up between this one and the previous one. I got a fair amount of push back from both of those pieces. But truly, some excellent discussion on both as well.
- Most Helpful Post: Let's Make 37 Young -- Wherein you guys helped me raise $370 for Nuru International. Because you're awesome.
- Post Whose Success Surprised Me: Free Will and Calvinist Atheists -- I still get a fair number of hits to this one and that catches me off guard. But I'm so thankful for my friend's honesty and her thoughts about her deconversion.
- Post I Feel Didn't Get the Attention It Deserved: The Roof is Coming Down -- I often find myself in the more peripheral characters in Bible stories and this is no exception. This was a fun one.
- Post that I am Most Proud Of: How Substantial Are Your Buns -- Mostly because I adore this title, the pic, and the fact that I was able to pull a post out of something that I was sure had no post appeal. Also, I love that you have, in fact, been some substantial buns.
Feel free to click on through and give a read to any of these you may have missed back in the day.
And if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. If you post it on your own site, shoot a link over in the comments. If you don't want to do the game, I'd still love it if you'd leave me a link to your favorite post that you've written (if you blog) or that you've read (if you don't - or even if you do, that's cool).
Even if you don't read anything here I still want you to have a great day, so here is my most favorite video clip about seven. Because truly, everything (!) relates back to Seinfeld.