- I absolutely adored this post by Michael Gungor about God being love. This was probably the best thing I read all week.
- JBen Emerson is blogging the Bible. He's in Exodus right now, and I loved his post about Miriam's song.
- There were a number of responses to the Casey Anthony verdict, but Shawn Smucker's knee-jerk reaction was my favorite.
- And in another "lots of people wrote about this and I'm picking one" event, I really liked Joy Bennett's response to Mark Driscoll's Facebook question about effeminate worship leaders.
- My close, personal friends Tony Alicea & Katie McNemar are engaged! Katie shares the story of Tony popping the question over on her blog. Awwwww!
- Jen Luitwieler wrote about trying to photograph her lake and failing.
- And on the off chance that you have yet to pick up Barton Hollow by The Civil Wars yet, it's available for just $5 this month at Amazon. Do yourself a favor and go pick it up. (affiliate link)
What did you read/write/watch/listen to this week that moved you? Please, share links to your own stuff so we can check it out!
Subscribe in a reader or by email so you never miss a post!