PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 22, 2011

Guest Post at A Wondering Spirit

I met Holli on the Twitter a few months ago. She is a delightful writer and on Wednesday, she transforms into The Great Askini and she answers your questions. She is doing a summer series on the topic, "What I Wonder About" and she asked me to participate. I have a hard time saying no to someone called "The Great" anything, so I agreed. Here's a glimpse of what I sent her:
There are so many unanswerable questions out there. 
What is the sound of one hand clapping? 
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Where do all of those socks go?
Why did J.K. Rowling write that epilogue?
You can head over to her site to read the rest. As always, thank you so much for your support here and wherever I end up sharing my writing.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs