PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Stuff I've Been Reading

I'm so glad to have you back for another week of interesting things I've discovered on the internets. Let me know if there's anything in particular that you liked.
  • I adored this post from last Sunday by Sarah Bessey about not calling herself fat to her daughters. (Of course, there's not much that Sarah writes that I don't like!)
  • Tony J. Alicea explains why he sucks at evangelism. Some really fantastic comments there as well.
  • The most popular guest poster I've ever had, David Nilsen, is leaving his church. He's going to be writing about this transition, and here is the post that is starting off the series
  • Wes Molebash shared this video on Friday. If you create anything at all, you must watch this. Seriously, YOU MUST WATCH THIS.
  • This simple cartoon from David Hayward knocked me on my butt. 
  • Shaun Groves has a new album coming out at the end of August. You can give it a listen now by checking out this link. Some lovely stuff. I particularly like his take on Just As I Am. Also, he's giving away his time for food and a bed and a chance to talk about Compassion International in August, so if you're looking for a talented guy to speak at your event, give him a call.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Feel free to pimp your own stuff down in the comments!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs