PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 29, 2011

Guest Post at The Whole Dang Thing

One blog that I've discovered this year that I enjoy reading is The Whole Dang Thing by JBen Emerson. He's blogging the whole Bible, one chapter at a time. He's funny and informative and thoughtful and you will not be disappointed by the good stuff that he puts forth, even if sometimes he blogs the Bible slightly out of order so a guest poster doesn't have to post something on the first day of her one month sabbatical.

Anyway, I'm blogging about Exodus 26 today over at JBen's place. Here's a glimpse:
I asked Ben if I could guest post about this chapter a few weeks ago. He agreed to let me give it a go and I started writing that day. Then I didn’t like the way the piece was going and I discarded it and started over. Then I didn’t like the way that piece was going and I deleted it and started over again. No lie, I have written this a minimum of six times. I can’t decide if it was a good thing or a bad thing that our gracious host was out of town so I had more time to obsess over work on this.
You can head over here to read the rest (where I actually talk about the passage, not just my neurotic writing process). And be sure to read more of Ben's site. Lots of good stuff there!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs