PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 8, 2011

The Guest Post Extravaganza!

Extravaganzaphoto © 2007 jaqian | more info (via: Wylio)
Things are coming together for the August Guest Post Extravaganza here at the blog, but there's still plenty of room for more voices in the crowd!

For anyone who missed it, I'm wanting to take the month of August off from blogging, but I don't want my blog to go dark for a month. I also really love hosting other writers over here. Plus, guest posting can be a good way to increase your readership, so I'm hoping that it's a win for all of us (though I know that the main reason that you want to guest post for me is just out of love in your heart and for no selfish reasons at all, because you folks are all awesome like that).

I'm looking primarily for posts about unexpected friendships/relationships that you have. Or alternatively, you could write something about significance or self-worth. Or maybe some other third thing. If you're going outside of those two areas, bounce the idea off of me first so I can let you know if I think it will work. For more details on what I'd like in a guest post, you can check out my guidelines.

I would love for posts to be submitted by July 20. That gives me time to read, edit, format, schedule and all of that stuff so I really don't have to do much in August. Of course, if you can't quite make the July 20 deadline, I can probably cut you some slack (read: definitely can). Just let me know if you're still interested and get it in to me before August (less slack will be cut after August 1). My email is always open.

I'm really stoked about the stories I already have in. I'm super lucky to know a ton of talented writers and I can't wait to introduce you to one another.

Looking forward to seeing more submissions come in. Thanks so much for helping me out!



Photobucket


 Subscribe in a reader or by email so you never miss a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs