PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday Evening Blog Post: February 2012 Edition

Elizabeth Esther is hosting her monthly link-up of posts once again. I always find at least a few interesting posts there. I recommend taking some time to click through to some of the posts.

For this month, I've linked up the post We're All Stories. I've taken this week off to work on an e-book, and it deals with this idea as it relates to friendship. I look forward to sharing it with you!

In the meantime, head over to Elizabeth's place and link up your favorite post from last month. And feel free to leave a link here as well, just in case I miss it over there.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs