- This week my friend Tamara Lunardo wrote a story about her time as a foster mom. I love that Tamara is so generous with her writing (I regularly link to posts she's written somewhere other than her blog), but even more than that, I love how generous she is with her heart.
- Loved this post from Erika Morrison about interacting with people online and how we treat one another in a virtual environment.
- This week Rachel Held Evans wrote about her fight over the word "vagina" in her upcoming book. There have been a number of responses to this, but my favorite was from Karen Spears Zacharias. I found myself nodding my head pretty much non-stop through the whole thing.
- David Hayward always makes me think. His prayer from the cell panel last Sunday was particularly thought provoking.
- Caleb Wilde became an adoptive father recently (yay!). His post about being all in as a parent when your child could be taken away is absolutely stunning.
- It seems that Janette over at Catalog Living had a rough week.
- Have you taken a second to like my page over on Facebook? I would really love it if you'd head over there and give it a like. I promise, I won't spam your feed.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link it up in the comments!