PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What Was I Thinking?

In our huge basement clean out, we stumbled up the following picture. It was taken about 3 minutes after I gave birth to our youngest daughter and about 2 days before I was pregnant with our fourth. The time-line on that might be a little fuzzy. Things are kind of a blur from those days.

Anyway, I'd love for you to tell me what was going through the brain of absolutely anyone in this picture.


Enjoy. Not everyone gets to have a family melt-down captured on film forever. (For the record, we did not have to pay for this picture. Imagine - we got this for FREE. Jealous much?)

ETA: Reader Michael Mock sent me the following. I am HOWLING!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs