PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stuff I've Been Reading

It's morning! I'd say "good" morning, but I feel kind of yuck this morning, so you'll just have to be content with knowing what time of day it was when I posted this. Anyway, I hope you're feeling great and are ready to dive in to some fantastic posts.
  • My friend Kristin Tennant has a wonderful piece at Huffington Post about ways the Church can be supportive of those who have been divorced and how we might actually help prevent divorce. Absolute must read of the week.
  • My top picks for the March Movie Madness over at Clay Morgan's are both female heroines. I absolutely loved this post by Trish Loye asking where we can find new female heroines. Some fantastic questions asked here. (It also reminded me of this post from David Nilsen back in August.)
  • Rachel Held Evans reminded me (yet again) why she is, hands down, my most favorite blogger with her piece about her involvement in the Christian Industry
  • Jake Harriman, CEO of Nuru International, had a phenomenal piece in the New York Times about the link between terrorism and extreme poverty. So thankful for the work that this organization continues to do.
  • Lauren Dubinsky wrote a really fantastic piece about modesty. It's a bit long, but I highly recommend taking the time to read this. 
  • This one is a week late, but I forgot to include it last week and I don't want anyone to miss it. Shanda Sargent wrote a gorgeous guest post for Tamara Lunardo about grace and gratefulness. Stunning.
  • And I loved the wrecks Jen and John found for Pi Day. So great.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Drop me a link in the comments!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs