PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Stuff I've Been Reading

I don't like springing forward. Especially when I was up altogether too early the day before. And couldn't sleep because I wasn't in my bed even though I was exhausted. But never mind that. On to the links!
  • Leigh Kramer has been one of my best teachers about life as a single adult. She wrote about what her This Is How We Met series has taught her. This post (and so many others that she has written) reminds me to be mindful of how I write about things like marriage. 
  • I'm a sucker for the importance of story. Ben Emerson, over at The Whole Dang Thing highlights the importance of story when laying down commands. The guy is nearly done with the Pentateuch. You'd better get over there and start reading now.
  • A great piece by Kara Gebhart Uhl about the judgments we sometimes make as parents.
  • Some straight up exquisite writing from Shawn Smucker about the castles that we build. I cannot wait for his family's big, blue bus to roll up into the Dub Vee.
  • Loved, loved, loved this letter from Paul to his three daughters. Amazing thoughts here. He's a new addition to the blogroll. Check out his stuff - really, really good.
  • Another great post for International Women's Day was by Kathy Escobar. Lots of fantastic thoughts wrapped up here.
  • Gary and Elaine have been busy over at Catalog Living. It looks like Gary is going to have to have a difficult talk with Phil soon.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Leave me a link in the comments!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs