PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tell Me About You #4

'Super Happy Dev House - What would MacGyver do? Image701' photo (c) 2007, Roland Tanglao - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/

Yes, it's time again for another "About You" post. Reading through the comments of previous entries, I'm reminded just how much I adore doing these, so here we go.
  1. You're MacGyver and you're not in any peril. But sitting around is just super boring. So what do you design to help with life's mundane tasks and what materials do you use to make it?
  2. What is The Devil's last name?
  3. Christmas movie The Polar Express: creepy or magical? If creepy, what part in particular? If magical, what is wrong with you?
Also, today is my mom's birthday! This lady had to live with me for years and managed to survive nevertheless. I love you mom!

Okay, answer up, folks. And feel free to wish my mom a happy birthday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs